Planning and preparation is now well under way for the Patchings Festival 2016 - a show case of the very finest in art, craft and photography. Building on 22nd years of experience the festival promotes the enjoyment of art with over 250 artists, designer craft makers and photographers.
Full details will be announced at the end of January
Look out for . . .
- Artists, designers and makers demonstrating and exhibiting a wide range of skills and techniques with work produced in all the painting mediums along with ceramics, textiles, precious metals and stone, wood, metal and clay.
- Demonstrations and workshops with well known artists - included with admission.
- Festival Marquee programme of demonstrations by this year’s celebrity artists - tickets will be available.
- Guest artists, meet renowned practitioners - included with admission.
- Illustrated presentations by leading photographers - included with admission.
- Test and try areas in the Art and Craft Materials Marquee.
- Show offers and a huge range of art and craft products.
- Retail and trade stands from the photographic sector.
- Award winners and exhibition of the 2016 The Artist and Leisure Painter Patchings Open Art Competition.
- The new Art Club of the year competition 2016 organised by The Artist and Leisure Painter, in partnership with Patchings and Jackson's Art Supplies.
- Winners from Outdoor Photographer of the year 2015 exhibition.
If you would like to keep up to date with announcements as the programme develops by receiving our monthly email NEWS please register by clicking here.
We are always interested in talking to new exhibitors. If you would like to speak to someone about next year's event or the 2017 festival please email to this address.