Discover Patchings through the year…
Looking towards opening again. . .
As we continue to work and prepare for re-opening, we are sorry to say it won’t be just yet. Our concern is to ensure everything is in place for a safe return of our team and of course you, our visitors and supporters.
Currently we are working towards Saturday 8 August, which incidentally is the 32nd anniversary weekend of the actual opening of Patchings in 1988 – some would say an appropriate coincidence. Do keep an eye on our website and monthly Newsletter for further information.
Meanwhile we look forward to seeing you soon.
Patchings Art School
In addition to our popular programme of courses in oil, watercolour, pastel, mixed media and drawing, there is the series of day Workshops, launched last year offering a wide a variety of subjects.
Patchings Artists’ Trail –
Walk through time with Artists
on a magical interactive experience.
- Meet and hear from five famous artists and visit their studios.
- Learn tips from them such as mixing colour and drawing a self portrait.
- Walk through a unique outdoor gallery of ‘Our Favourite Paintings’ exhibited within glass that tell the story of art with an audio commentary.
- Visit the camera obscura to see the landscape fascinatingly displayed through mirror and lens.
- Enjoy many more activities and experiences in this new all year round attraction.
Opening soon – watch this space!