Discover Patchings through the year…
Important Notice to our Visitors, Friends and Supporters with regard COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Further to the Government announcement on Friday 20th March 2020 – Patchings will be closed until further notice.
Sorry for any inconvenience, thank you for your for support at this difficult time – keep safe and well.
Things to see and do at Patchings
- Cafe Patchings
- Gift Shop
- Framing & Print Centre
- Studio Artists
Patchings Art School
In addition to our popular programme of courses in oil, watercolour, pastel, mixed media and drawing, there is the series of day Workshops, launched last year offering a wide a variety of subjects.
Patchings Artists’ Trail –
Walk through time with Artists
on a magical interactive experience.
- Meet and hear from five famous artists and visit their studios.
- Learn tips from them such as mixing colour and drawing a self portrait.
- Walk through a unique outdoor gallery of ‘Our Favourite Paintings’ exhibited within glass that tell the story of art with an audio commentary.
- Visit the camera obscura to see the landscape fascinatingly displayed through mirror and lens.
- Enjoy many more activities and experiences in this new all year round attraction.
Opening soon – watch this space!